Re-Insurance Search Results
- General Insurance, Re-Insurance
- £40,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
- London – with extensive WFH on offer (as required)
One of the world’s most successful longevity reinsurers are aggressively growing with a strategic aim to write more mid-large sized deals, and so are looking to hire ambitious Actuaries to join them who want to specialise in working in reinsurance.
Our client, a major global reinsurer, is seeking a part-qualified life actuary to support regular IFRS reporting work with specific responsibility for reviewing the protection data and model points.
Goodman Masson are working with an established Reinsurance Broker who are searching for an Actuary to join their Analytics team concentrating on their client base specifically within Property and Casualty lines.
- Re-Insurance, Risk Management
- £100,000 to £110,000 Per Annum
- Remote with 1 Day Per Week in London
A global reinsurer are seeking to hire a Global Actuarial Risk Director for a high profile and internationally focused position which will report into their CRO.
- Banking/Finance, General Insurance, Management Consultancy, Re-Insurance
- £100,000 to £140,000 Per Annum
A Lloyd's Insurer is looking to appoint an individual to join the recently established Portfolio team, driving the use of data and analytics to optimise the portfolio of business.