Management Consultancy Search Results
- General Insurance, Management Consultancy
- £60,000 to £110,000 Per Annum
- Central London
If you are considering a move into Consultancy, we are currently looking for Senior Consultants / Managers to join an Actuarial Practice within the Big 4.
- Employee Benefits, Life, Management Consultancy, Pensions
- £55,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
- Central London
** Our Client, a leading UK Life Insurance business, is looking for a New Business Actuary to join their BPA team in Central London.
A leading global risk management consultancy who are at the forefront of driving cutting edge industry innovations across the life insurance sector are seeking to hire a qualified actuary to become their Longevity Risk – Senior Consultant.
Goodman Masson are working with a global insurance company who are looking for a Senior Risk Actuary. This is a technical role in which you will be assisting the Head of Risk with internal business planning and risk reviews.
An opportunity has arisen at a very ambitious life insurer who are seeking an Oversight Actuary supporting the Chief Actuary in reviewing the companies pricing and reporting / valuation processes ahead of signing them off.
- Life, Management Consultancy, Re-Insurance
- £38,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
- South East
A prestigious management consultancy in the South East of England are looking to hire 2 students - one at mid-level and the other at senior student level.
- General Insurance, Management Consultancy, Re-Insurance
- $250,000 Per Annum
- PA/NJ/KS (remote a possibility)
* Decade old MGA in the US commercial lines sector is seeking an actuary/predictive modeller to report to the CEO and undertake a dual role *