Employee Benefits Search Results
- Employee Benefits, General Insurance, Health, Investment, Life
- South Coast - Agile Working
** Experienced and dynamic actuary to lead a key business function. You will manage a team of 20 people with 6 team lead reports.
- Employee Benefits, Life, Management Consultancy, Pensions
- £55,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
- Central London
** Our Client, a leading UK Life Insurance business, is looking for a New Business Actuary to join their BPA team in Central London.
- Employee Benefits, Pensions
- £40,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
- London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow
** I am conducting a search for part and nearly qualified Pension's Actuaries for a leading actuarial, pensions, investment, and risk consultancy.
- Employee Benefits, Health, Life, Re-Insurance
- $93,000 to $117,000 Per Annum
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
*Our client is a leading reinsurance company in Saudi Arabia, underwriting a range of reinsurance products: motor, property, casualty, life and medical.*
Are you looking for your next career move? Looking for an opportunity where there are greater rewards, greater freedom to use your initiative? Perhaps the opportunity to work on challenging projects as part of a world-class team?
- Banking/Finance, Employee Benefits, Investment, Pensions
Mercer’s Defined Contribution and Savings (DC&S) team is unrivalled and is the largest group of DC expertise (including governance, scheme design, investment consultants, provider and technical researchers and technicians) in the UK.
Are you looking for your next career move? Looking for an opportunity where there are greater rewards, greater freedom to use your initiative? Perhaps the opportunity to work on prestigious projects as part of a world-class team?